To Wyatt:
My dear sweet baby, well your getting to be a big boy-now 3...what is it I always say to you, "You will always be my baby"! This is for you. A "book" of your stories you will be able to read and share with your own family one day! The title was simple. Family...the most important and cherished entity on this earth. And 'Ohana because this house is all about Disney, so it all just fits.
As I sit here after tucking you in, and "sleep here 5 minutes", my heart overflows with amazing love. You truly add a skip to my step, and put a song in my heart!
On to the good laugh of the day. Today was D-day as I have deemed it (Daddy, Destruction, and Dirt Bike). Around 10:30am I received a text at work from your dad, "Call me when you get a chance." So I grab the phone, never knowing what to expect, and dial.
Dad, "So I finally got the question today."
Mom, "What question.?"
Wyatt (to his dad), "Why do you stand up to pee?"
Dad, "Cause I have a ding-a-ling"
Wyatt, "Why do grills (girls) have different ding-a-lings?"
Dad, "Because that's how God made them."
Wyatt, "Well why do grills sit down to pee?"
Dad, "Because they're ding-a-lings are shaped different."
Thank goodness you were satisfied with that answer! There is no telling where that could have gone! I was laughing so hard on the phone at work, I had tears in my eyes. You keep us on our toes, that is for sure! And this is exactly why you need a "book of your stories"; because I don't know if you would believe us otherwise! I love you forever...
hahahaha I love it!! That made me laugh SO hard!
ReplyDelete